Clue: Merlot, for one
We have 2 answers for the clue Merlot, for one. See the results below.
- Soave, e.g.
- Bouquet source
- Chablis or claret
- Press release?
- Cellar contents
- Steward's charge
- Champagne or Chianti
- "Bottle of __" (Fireballs hit)
- Beaujolais, e.g.
- Entertain, in a way
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 25, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 12, 2010
- New York Times - January 18, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 16, 2007
- New York Times - May 29, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Merlot, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!