Clue: Met score
We have 2 answers for the clue Met score. See the results below.
- Operatic solo
- "Mi chiamano Mimi," e.g.
- La Scala solo
- "Summertime," e.g., in "Porgy and Bess"
- Horne solo
- Song for Aida
- "Toreador Song," e.g., in "Carmen"
- Bartoli performance
- Pavarotti piece
- Stage solo
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - April 11, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - March 29, 2013
- New York Times - July 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Met score that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!