Clue: Metal container
We have 5 answers for the clue Metal container. See the results below.
- Smeltery input
- Cuprite, e.g.
- It's unsmelted
- It runs in veins
- Norwegian coin
- Mined-over matter
- Nickel in a pocket, say?
- Stuff of mine
- Fissure filler
- Smeltery pile
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 02, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 19, 2010
- Washington Post - April 25, 2004
- Washington Post - April 11, 2003
- New York Times - December 24, 2002
- Washington Post - May 24, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Metal container that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!