Clue: Metal in surgical tools
We have 1 answer for the clue Metal in surgical tools. See the results below.
- Corrosion-resistant metal
- Metal in the points of gold pens
- Element often found in meteorites
- Most corrosion-resistant metal
- Platinum-group element
- Extremely rare metal with atomic number 77
- Metal between osmium and platinum on the periodic table
- Metal named for the Greek goddess of the rainbow
- Metal named for a blue line in its spectrum
- Element #77
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 07, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Metal in surgical tools that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!