Clue: Mexican pals
We have 1 answer for the clue Mexican pals. See the results below.
- "Saludos __" (1939 Disney film)
- Palenque pals
- Film's "three caballeros," e.g.
- Pancho and the Cisco Kid, e.g.
- Friends south of the border
- Chihuahua chums
- Pals, to Dora the Explorer
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 11, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 15, 2004
- New York Times - May 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Mexican pals that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!