Clue: Michael Jackson's first #1 hit
We have 1 answer for the clue Michael Jackson's first #1 hit. See the results below.
- Big ___
- Writer Hecht
- Gunn of "Treasure Island"
- Little Joe's pa, on "Bonanza"
- TV's Matlock
- London's Big ___
- Casey of County General Hospital
- Stein of the Comedy Channel
- Uncle of rice fame
- Uncle ___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 29, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Michael Jackson's first #1 hit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!