Clue: Micromanager's concern
We have 1 answer for the clue Micromanager's concern. See the results below.
- Fine point
- Bit of custom work
- Army chore
- Tick off
- Special military assignment
- Part of a larger picture
- Large-scale engineering drawing
- Paint pinstripes on, perhaps
- Closeup from a piece of art
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 22, 2002
- New York Times - January 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Micromanager's concern that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!