Clue: Midwife's instruction
We have 2 answers for the clue Midwife's instruction. See the results below.
- Door word
- Midwife's exhortation
- Word on a door
- Urge on
- Order to those behind a stalled car
- Propel a pram
- #1 Modern Rock hit for Matchbox 20
- It may "come to shove"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 21, 2014
- USA Today - February 11, 2011
- New York Times - June 24, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Midwife's instruction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!