Clue: Mil. authority
We have 1 answer for the clue Mil. authority. See the results below.
- Mil. officer's position
- It follows a chain in the military: Abbr.
- Military hqtrs.: Abbr.
- Control: Abbr.
- Mil. troop unit
- Mil. headquarters
- Order from the Capt.
- Batch file extension
- Military authority: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 14, 2016
- New York Times - October 25, 2015
- New York Times - January 25, 2013
- LA Times - July 13, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - May 26, 2010
- New York Times - January 16, 2010
- New York Times - June 19, 2009
- LA Times - February 08, 2009
- New York Times - September 21, 2008
- LA Times - January 08, 2006
- New York Times - February 03, 2004
- New York Times - February 23, 2003
- New York Times - November 01, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Mil. authority that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!