Clue: Military acronym
We have 3 answers for the clue Military acronym. See the results below.
- "WarGames" org.
- Org. that "tracks" Santa
- Command that "tracks" Santa
- Satellite-tracking program
- "WarGames" setting
- U.S./Canada early warning syst.
- Santa-tracking org.
- U.S./Canada security acronym
- Early warning system for the U.S. and Canada
- Border protection agcy.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 23, 2014
- New York Times - May 12, 2005
- New York Times - March 30, 2001
- New York Times - January 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Military acronym that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!