Clue: Military blockade
We have 1 answer for the clue Military blockade. See the results below.
- Long bout
- The taking of Troy, e.g.
- Long campaign
- Kind of mentality
- Start of a long battle
- Attack on a fort, maybe
- Military operation
- Not just a raid
- Warfare tactic
- More than a 23-Across
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 27, 2014
- New York Times - August 11, 2013
- USA Today - June 07, 2013
- Washington Post - November 09, 2010
- Onion A.V. Club - February 24, 2010
- Universal - April 07, 2009
- Washington Post - December 05, 2006
- New York Sun - March 09, 2005
- USA Today - February 06, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Military blockade that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!