Clue: Military no-show
We have 2 answers for the clue Military no-show. See the results below.
- A wanted man, maybe
- Roll call misser
- M.P.'s prize
- In trouble, in the Army
- One gone but not forgotten
- One who's decamped?
- Missing from the Marines, say
- Sans pass
- M.P.'s quarry
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 24, 2018
- Netword - August 12, 2015
- Washington Post - May 16, 2014
- USA Today - August 30, 2010
- LA Times - January 26, 2010
- New York Times - November 24, 2008
- New York Times - March 24, 2008
- USA Today - June 15, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 09, 2005
- New York Times - October 23, 2000
- New York Times - September 22, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Military no-show that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!