Clue: Military ribbons, in slang
We have 1 answer for the clue Military ribbons, in slang. See the results below.
- Many a first course
- Course with good greens?
- Dish that's thrown together?
- Light lunch (and a hint to this puzzle's circled letters)
- Light lunch
- First course, often
- Common first course ... or what's literally contained in 17-, 23-, 32-, 44- and 49-Across?
- Course that offers mixed results?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 28, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Military ribbons, in slang that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!