Clue: Mime who created Bip the Clown
We have 1 answer for the clue Mime who created Bip the Clown. See the results below.
- "Art of silence" performer
- Mime who created Bip
- His clown alter ego was Bip
- Silent stage star
- Mime extraordinaire
- French expert in body language?
- Marcel who had the only speaking role in "Silent Movie"
- Marcel of Mime
- Only actor to speak in Mel Brooks' "Silent Movie"
- Mime Marcel extraordinaire
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 05, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Mime who created Bip the Clown that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!