We have 2 answers for the clue Mimicry. See the results below.
- Being a copycat
- Burlesque activity
- Mimetic behavior
- Mockery, of a sort
- Following closely?
- Making like
- Taking off on
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 11, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 09, 2014
- Universal - May 27, 2014
- New York Times - November 10, 2013
- Canadiana - March 12, 2012
- Netword - March 27, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 03, 2010
- New York Times - March 14, 2010
- LA Times - September 07, 2008
- USA Today - December 20, 2007
- New York Sun - February 15, 2005
- New York Times - December 05, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Mimicry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!