Clue: Mined find
We have 2 answers for the clue Mined find. See the results below.
- Taconite, e.g.
- Magnetite, e.g.
- It might be picked out
- Mesabi yield
- Blast furnace input
- Taconite or siderite
- Picked-out material?
- Steel factory input
- Siderite, for one
- Mesabi Range wealth
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 14, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 09, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 21, 2015
- LA Times - June 23, 2014
- LA Times - November 04, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 14, 2013
- Onion A.V. Club - June 13, 2012
- Universal - March 05, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 19, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 13, 2007
- LA Times - April 29, 2007
- LA Times - November 13, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 04, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 23, 2004
- Washington Post - June 22, 2003
- New York Times - April 07, 2002
- Washington Post - August 08, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Mined find that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!