Clue: Mined metal
We have 1 answer for the clue Mined metal. See the results below.
- Smeltery input
- Cuprite, e.g.
- It's unsmelted
- It runs in veins
- Norwegian coin
- Mined-over matter
- Nickel in a pocket, say?
- Stuff of mine
- Fissure filler
- Smeltery pile
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 12, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 29, 2015
- New York Times - June 09, 2014
- New York Times - April 14, 2014
- New York Times - January 27, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 01, 2009
- Washington Post - April 10, 2000
- New York Times - September 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Mined metal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!