Clue: Mineralogist for whom a scale is named
We have 1 answer for the clue Mineralogist for whom a scale is named. See the results below.
- ___ scale
- Kind of scale
- Eponymous German mineralogist
- Mineral hardness scale inventor
- Scale of mineral hardness
- Mineralogist Friedrich
- Scale in which diamond=10
- Mineral hardness scale inventor Friedrich
- Talc-to-diamond scale
- ___ scale (mineral hardness measure)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 30, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Mineralogist for whom a scale is named that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!