Clue: Ministerial nickname
We have 1 answer for the clue Ministerial nickname. See the results below.
- Padre, for short
- Prepare to drag
- Gun, as an engine
- King's title: Abbr.
- Father, for short
- Get moving, with "up"
- King's title, for short
- Sermonizer, for short
- Gun the engine
- Man of the cloth, slangily
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 25, 2013
- USA Today - November 23, 2009
- USA Today - March 05, 2008
- Washington Post - September 13, 2004
- New York Times - February 18, 2003
- Washington Post - June 12, 2002
- Washington Post - February 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Ministerial nickname that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!