Clue: Minnelli with two Tonys
We have 1 answer for the clue Minnelli with two Tonys. See the results below.
- Somerset Maugham's "___ of Lambeth"
- One of Judy Garland's girls
- "___ With a Z" (1972 Emmy-winning show)
- "Show Girl" tune
- Minnelli of stage and screen
- "___ of Lambeth" (Maugham's first novel)
- Tony winner Minnelli
- Maugham's "___ of Lambeth"
- Minnelli of "Cabaret"
- Four-time-wed Minnelli
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Minnelli with two Tonys that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!