Clue: Minty quaff
We have 1 answer for the clue Minty quaff. See the results below.
- Mint ___
- Kentucky Derby favorite
- Dixie drink
- Something to sip
- Syrupy drink
- Minty drink
- Churchill Downs favorite
- Kentucky Derby drink
- Derby drink
- Sweet drink from the Persian for "rose water"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 22, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 23, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 08, 2012
- USA Today - October 30, 2003
- Washington Post - May 28, 2002
- Washington Post - January 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Minty quaff that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!