Clue: Minuteman's foe
We have 1 answer for the clue Minuteman's foe. See the results below.
- Revolutionary War figure
- Revolutionary War soldier
- Patriot's foe
- British soldier, during the American Revolution
- Minuteman's enemy
- British battler, during the American Revolution
- 1776 soldier
- Continental foe
- British soldier in the American Revolution
- One of Cornwallis' men
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 01, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Minuteman's foe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!