Clue: Mischievous fairy
We have 2 answers for the clue Mischievous fairy. See the results below.
- Mischievous one
- Tinker Bell, for one
- Mischievous sprite
- Playful sprite
- Playful trickster
- Tinkerbell, for one
- Tinker Bell, e.g.
- Mischievous spirit
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 21, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 21, 2013
- Universal - March 15, 2013
- Universal - October 25, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 29, 2012
- New York Times - August 08, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 05, 2010
- Washington Post - October 25, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 10, 2009
- USA Today - August 18, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 07, 2008
- Washington Post - December 15, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Mischievous fairy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!