We have 4 answers for the clue Misled. See the results below.
- Intentionally threw off
- Wasn't straight with
- Purposely misinformed
- Was dishonest with, in a way
- Wasn't up-front with
- Wasn't square with
- Told fibs
- Given false facts
- Wasn't honest with
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 14, 2013
- Washington Post - August 01, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 12, 2008
- New York Times - August 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Misled that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!