We have 3 answers for the clue Missive. See the results below.
- James, for one
- Letter from Jude
- New Testament writing
- Jude, e.g.
- Writing of St. Basil the Great
- Big letter
- Hebrews, for example
- Philemon, e.g.
- New Testament letter
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - April 07, 2014
- New York Times - January 19, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 28, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 08, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - December 21, 2008
- Washington Post - March 29, 2002
- New York Times - November 16, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Missive that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!