Clue: Moe, for one
We have 1 answer for the clue Moe, for one. See the results below.
- Foil on the stage
- Curly or Moe
- Straight man
- Fall guy
- Second banana
- Line feeder, of a sort
- Butt of jokes
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 19, 2014
- LA Times - September 18, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 31, 2005
- Washington Post - July 19, 2005
- New York Times - November 26, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Moe, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!