We have 1 answer for the clue Molasses. See the results below.
- Something cloying
- Contrived sentimentality
- Sweet stuff
- Something excessively sentimental
- Sickeningly sweet sentiment
- Sweet, gooey stuff
- Cloying stuff
- Cloying speech
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 29, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 30, 2004
- New York Times - March 30, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Molasses that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!