Clue: "Mona Lisa" painter
We have 2 answers for the clue "Mona Lisa" painter. See the results below.
- Kate's "Titanic" co-star
- DiCaprio of "Titanic"
- His work can be found in the Uffizi Gallery
- "The American ___" (Carelton Mabee biography of Samuel F.B. Morse that won a Pulitzer)
- "Mona Lisa" artist, familiarly
- "La Gioconda" artist, familiarly
- A real Renaissance man
- ''The Last Supper'' name
- He played Jack in the all-time top grossing film
- Kate's "Titanic" costar
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 14, 2013
- LA Times - November 03, 2008
- New York Times - May 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "Mona Lisa" painter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!