Clue: Monk's superior
We have 1 answer for the clue Monk's superior. See the results below.
- Brothers' keeper?
- Monastery V.I.P.
- Prior's superior
- Top monk
- Monks' head
- Monastery head
- "The Name of the Rose" figure
- Elected superior
- Superior's title
- Superior title?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 02, 2015
- New York Times - March 10, 2014
- LA Times - July 08, 2013
- New York Times - May 31, 2011
- Netword - May 22, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 03, 2010
- LA Times - April 07, 2010
- New York Times - September 28, 2009
- Netword - November 28, 2007
- New York Times - September 12, 2006
- Washington Post - August 03, 2006
- Netword - August 28, 2005
- Washington Post - August 07, 2005
- USA Today - December 09, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Monk's superior that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!