Clue: Monocled advertising figure
We have 1 answer for the clue Monocled advertising figure. See the results below.
- Advertising figure with a cane
- Advertising "spokesman" since 1916
- Mascot that's a shell of a man?
- Monocled food mascot
- Monocled mascot
- Nattily dressed ad figure
- Longtime logo with a top hat and monocle
- Advertising figure with a monocle
- Mascot since 1916
- Well-dressed goober
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Monocled advertising figure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!