Clue: Monopoly props.
We have 1 answer for the clue Monopoly props.. See the results below.
- Reading and others: Abbr.
- B.&O. et al.
- Southern Pacific and others: Abbr.
- Penn Sta. traffic
- Four Monopoly properties: Abbr.
- B.&O. and Reading, e.g.: Abbr.
- Some Monopoly purchases: Abbr.
- Union Pacific et al.: Abbr.
- They have Xings
- Monopoly foursome: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 15, 2010
- Netword - September 17, 2009
- New York Times - January 04, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Monopoly props. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!