Clue: Monster of Jewish folklore
We have 2 answers for the clue Monster of Jewish folklore. See the results below.
- Automaton of Hebrew lore
- Dimwit, in Yiddish slang
- Mythical being
- Being of Jewish folklore
- Folklore creature that inspired "Frankenstein"
- Artificial human of Jewish folklore
- Artificial being of Jewish folklore
- Clay being of Jewish lore
- Jewish folklore creature
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 01, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Monster of Jewish folklore that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!