Clue: Monte of Cooperstown
We have 1 answer for the clue Monte of Cooperstown. See the results below.
- Rea ___, noted New Yorker cartoonist
- Monte ___ of Cooperstown
- Wide receiver Michael, nicknamed "the Playmaker"
- Former Dallas Cowboy Michael
- Football Hall of Famer Michael
- Dallas wide receiver Michael who won three Super Bowls with Troy Aikman and Emmitt Smith
- "The Empire Strikes Back" director Kershner
- "Old Judge Priest" author Cobb
- Humorist __ S. Cobb
- ''Empire Strikes Back'' director Kershner
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 20, 2008
- Washington Post - January 26, 2007
- New York Times - December 14, 2005
- New York Times - March 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Monte of Cooperstown that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!