Clue: Monteverdi's first opera
We have 1 answer for the clue Monteverdi's first opera. See the results below.
- Gluck's "___ ed Euridice"
- Monteverdi opera
- Monteverdi title character
- "___ ed Euridice" (Gluck opera)
- Monteverdi opera character
- "Ecco pur ch'a voi ritorno" opera
- Title character in a Gluck opera
- Title character for Gluck or Monteverdi
- Monteverdi opera hero who descends into Hades
- Monteverdi opera of 1607
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - February 28, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Monteverdi's first opera that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!