Clue: More succinct
We have 3 answers for the clue More succinct. See the results below.
- Comparatively low on cash
- Owing more
- 1970s running phenom Frank
- Marathoner Frank
- Not as tall
- Less extensive
- Like a 5-miler, vis-a-vis a 10K
- Not as extended
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 10, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - February 19, 2006
- New York Times - January 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue More succinct that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!