Clue: More than plump
We have 3 answers for the clue More than plump. See the results below.
- Like Falstaff
- More than tubby
- Corpulent plus
- More than big
- Potbellied, plus
- Like most sumo wrestlers
- Portly plus
- Having made substantial gains?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 16, 2015
- USA Today - June 01, 2015
- New York Times - November 16, 2014
- LA Times - March 18, 2010
- LA Times - January 28, 2010
- Universal - September 07, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 05, 2006
- Washington Post - June 24, 2003
- Washington Post - March 02, 2002
- New York Times - December 12, 2000
- New York Times - May 11, 1998
- New York Times - April 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue More than plump that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!