Clue: Motorist's offense, briefly
We have 2 answers for the clue Motorist's offense, briefly. See the results below.
- It makes MADD mad
- It saddens SADD
- It makes SADD sad
- Result of too many rusty nails on the road?
- MADD maddener
- Why a sot gets pulled over (abbr.)
- MADD focus
- Crime of one who's had one for the road, perhaps (abbr.)
- Result of mixing gas and alcohol?
- High on the hwy.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 24, 2004
- Washington Post - June 29, 2000
- New York Times - January 01, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Motorist's offense, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!