Clue: Moulin Rouge performance
We have 1 answer for the clue Moulin Rouge performance. See the results below.
- Movie that Khrushchev watched being filmed
- Porter musical
- Moulin Rouge dance
- Dance whose name is French for "gossip"
- Dance danced in a ruffled skirt
- Dance with high kicks
- High-kicking dance
- Skirt-lifting dance
- Two tins?
- Echoing dance
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - December 07, 2012
- Universal - April 03, 2010
- New York Times - February 12, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Moulin Rouge performance that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!