Clue: Mozart solo feature
We have 1 answer for the clue Mozart solo feature. See the results below.
- Orchestra member
- Fountain piece
- With 59-Across, hint to this puzzle's secret
- Dixieland band instrument
- The cat in "Peter and the Wolf"
- Its trill opens "Rhapsody in Blue"
- Artie Shaw's instrument
- ''Rhapsody in Blue'' introducer
- Goodman's instrument
- Reed instrument
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Mozart solo feature that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!