Clue: Mozart's "Madamina," e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Mozart's "Madamina," e.g.. See the results below.
- Operatic solo
- "Mi chiamano Mimi," e.g.
- La Scala solo
- "Summertime," e.g., in "Porgy and Bess"
- Horne solo
- Song for Aida
- "Toreador Song," e.g., in "Carmen"
- Bartoli performance
- Pavarotti piece
- Stage solo
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 01, 2008
- New York Times - June 19, 2000
- New York Times - September 17, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Mozart's "Madamina," e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!