Clue: Mrs. Portnoy, in "Portnoy's Complaint"
We have 1 answer for the clue Mrs. Portnoy, in "Portnoy's Complaint". See the results below.
- Old-time entertainer ___ Tucker
- She had a choice in literature
- Actress Marceau of "Braveheart"
- 1982 title role for Meryl Streep
- William Styron title heroine
- Seal in "Doctor Dolittle"
- Oscar-winning role for Meryl Streep
- One of Meryl's Oscar-winning roles
- 1982 title role for Meryl
- Brassy, bawdy entertainer Tucker
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 30, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Mrs. Portnoy, in "Portnoy's Complaint" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!