Clue: Mt. Suribachi site
We have 1 answer for the clue Mt. Suribachi site. See the results below.
- Site of a famous flag-raising
- Victory site of March 1945
- Where "Uncommon valor was a common virtue": Nimitz
- Site of a noted flag-raising
- 1945 battle site with a flag-raising
- Where Mt. Suribachi is
- "Flags of Our Fathers" setting
- Flag-raising site of World War II
- Pacific island on which a memorable WWII photo was taken
- See 26-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 05, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Mt. Suribachi site that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!