Clue: Multiplex offering
We have 2 answers for the clue Multiplex offering. See the results below.
- Hollywood release
- Three-reeler, e.g.
- "Seven" or "10," e.g.
- Something pushed by a trailer?
- Dinner companion?
- It's seen in the dark
- Universal product
- With 13-Down, places for shooting stars
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 05, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 18, 2012
- Netword - December 13, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 12, 2005
- New York Times - October 30, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Multiplex offering that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!