Clue: Muscle car
We have 2 answers for the clue Muscle car. See the results below.
- Old car with a 409 engine
- Title car in a 1964 song
- Old Pontiac
- Old car with a 389 engine
- Onetime Camaro rival
- Pontiac of song
- Old car with a Turbo-Hydramatic gearbox
- Classic LeMans series car
- Car that's "really lookin' fine," in a 1960's song
- Car of a 1964 song
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - February 16, 2009
- New York Times - January 22, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Muscle car that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!