Clue: Muscles strengthened by squats
We have 2 answers for the clue Muscles strengthened by squats. See the results below.
- Muscles involved in sitting
- Sitting muscles
- Sat-upon trio, anatomically
- Buttocks muscles
- Seat cushions?
- Body sculptors' targets
- Derriere muscles
- ___ maximi (butt muscles, scientifically)
- Squat targets
- They are sat on routinely
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 30, 2013
- New York Times - September 23, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Muscles strengthened by squats that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!