Clue: Musical flourish
We have 4 answers for the clue Musical flourish. See the results below.
- Dramatic piano passage
- Harpist's flourish
- Pianist's finger-sliding passage
- Rapid up-scale sweep, e.g.
- Musical effect that's simple for a trombone
- Continuous slide of musical notes
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 20, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 30, 2014
- LA Times - June 30, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 21, 2007
- New York Times - May 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Musical flourish that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!