Clue: Musical work with a duel
We have 1 answer for the clue Musical work with a duel. See the results below.
- It's featured in "A Night at the Opera"
- Verdi masterpiece
- Its title character is Manrico
- Opera whose second act is called "The Gypsy"
- It's featured in the Marx Brothers' "A Night at the Opera"
- Work whose title character is Manrico
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Musical work with a duel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!