Clue: Musician of old
We have 1 answer for the clue Musician of old. See the results below.
- Elizabethan musician
- Elizabethan ballad player, maybe
- Guitarist of yore
- Old-time musician
- String player of yore
- Minstrel, often
- Many a troubadour
- Many a minstrel
- Strummer of yore
- Allan-a-Dale, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 13, 2012
- Washington Post - June 06, 2003
- Washington Post - January 07, 2001
- New York Times - May 04, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Musician of old that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!