Clue: Musician who created the Windows 95 start-up sound
We have 1 answer for the clue Musician who created the Windows 95 start-up sound. See the results below.
- "Music for Airports" composer
- Musician with the 1974 album "Here Come the Warm Jets"
- Co-composer of the "Prophecy Theme" in "Dune"
- "Achtung Baby" producer
- He's collaborated with David Byrne, U2, and Paul Simon
- "Another Green World" musician
- Self-described "non-musician" of ambient music
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 19, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Musician who created the Windows 95 start-up sound that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!