Clue: Muskie's successor in the Cabinet
We have 1 answer for the clue Muskie's successor in the Cabinet. See the results below.
- Reagan Secretary of State
- Secretary of State under Reagan
- Reagan Cabinet member
- Chief of staff under Nixon
- "Inner Circles" memoirist
- Early 80's Secretary of State Alexander
- Department of State chief under Reagan
- Reagan's first Secretary of State
- Secretary of State with "Jr." in his name
- Shultz's predecessor as secretary of state
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 05, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Muskie's successor in the Cabinet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!